Bayou Golf Course Details
Designed by Houston-based architect Joe Finger, the 200-acre site on the bank of Moses Bayou boasts a championship layout with elevated greens and tee boxes. Amid the blue sky and palm trees, golfers enjoy the tropical climate for year-round play. Winds from Galveston Bay, water on 12 holes and sand traps present a challenging course. Beginning April 28th, 2014, the Bayou Golf Course began an 18 hole green's renovation which includes the putting green using Mini-Verde Ultra Dwarf. The golf course redesign Architect, Mike Nuzzo, has increased the average size per green to 5,000 sq.ft.. In addition, we have rebuilt all sand traps and added new tee complexes on holes #5,7,10,13,16 &17. We have also added a new, one of a kind, 5 1/2 acre Family Pitch & Putt golf course for walkers, local High School Golf Team's and anyone wanting to spend quality time with friends and family.
For tee times, call 409-739-9622.
1. Collar shirts with sleeves must be worn.
2. All players must register in pro shop and retain receipt.
3. Proper golf attire required. Each player must have a bag and a minimum of 5 clubs.
4. No beverages, glass containers, or private coolers may be brought onto course property.
5. No more than 5 players per group will be permitted. No starting on #10 without pro shop approval.